Thursday, October 13, 2016

The first 4 weeks is done!!

Well, as of this morning I have completed my first Wilderness Athlete 28 Day Challenge and while the pictures don't do it justice, I'm pretty happy with the results.  Over the last 4 weeks I have lost 10.5 pounds, 5.5 inches and roughly 4 percent body fat.  The below pictures don't really do it justice, but I lost 1 inch off of my chest, 2 inches from my waist, 1/2 an inch from my hips and an inch from each leg.  My upper arms stayed the same, but they are definitely leaner.  One issue I have noticed with me is I don't burn belly fat first, it comes off my neck and inner thighs first, so I think for next four weeks I will measure my neck as well.

Overall, I am happy with these numbers, but I am more happy with the how I feel and how I am performing.  My run times have come down drastically!!  Even with work, school, running, lifting and family I don't feel as tired as I did prior to starting this, which is a huge win.




The picture on the right is the before and the left is after.  I can't wait to see what will happen over the next 4 weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment