Wednesday, September 28, 2016

It's been a struggle!!

Over the last week I have definitely had some issues when it comes to my food.  Last Saturday we had a birthday party to go to and I dodged a bullet, but later that night I destroyed 6 pieces of pizza.  While I was so proud of myself for avoiding the cupcakes that really looked good, once I had my first piece of pizza there was no going back.  But instead of giving up, I got right back on it and got it done.

While I only lost 1.6 pounds, I did loose 5 inches and 2% body fat during the week and I am really starting to notice how I feel and how my clothes fit, and that is what's the most important.  While I would love to say I lost all the inches off my waist and belly, it was only 1, I lost a majority of it from my thighs.  But what's important is I am dropping weight, I am dropping inches and I am dropping body fat.

Another thing I am proud of is I did get my workouts in like I wanted to.  I ran 4 days, I lifted 3 days and I walked one night with the family.  I also made it another week without a soda.  When it comes to goals, it's the little ones that really count and that's what I'm getting.

As I have said before, follow me on Instagram, MyFitnessPal and of course check out the great products from Wilderness Athlete that are helping me get it done!!

No comments:

Post a Comment